Preheat oven to 450* F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and a wire baking rack.
- Pat defrosted wings dry with a paper towel
- In a medium bowl, mix baking powder, salt, garlic, and pepper. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Arrange wings on the rack, leaving a little space in between
- Bake for 25 minutes, then flip the wings and continue to bake for another 25 minutes
- While wings are cooking, in a small pot, melt the butter. Add garlic to hot butter and let cook for 2 minutes
- Take the butter off the heat, then whisk in hot sauce and honey.
- Toss wings in sauce til they are evenly coated and serve!
* If you prefer deep fried wings, cook in 350*F oil for 8-10 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165*F
* For an air fryer, cook at 360* for 12 minutes, then flip the wings and cook an additional 12 minutes. Increase heat to 390* and cook for another 5-6 minutes until crispy.