Register Your Vacation Online.
- Vacations must be submitted in our system by 11:59pm the Saturday BEFORE your vacation week.
- Sign into your account and click "Manage My Subscriptions."
- Select the current season from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Vacations" tab, & select the weeks you'll be gone.
- Repeat for multiple weeks.
- If you want to double check your work, sign out, sign back in, repeat these steps to find your Vacations tab and make sure the correct weeks are listed.
Register Your Vacation In Person.
- At least one week before you go on vacation let the greeter at your pickup location know and they can enter it into the system for you.
If All Else Fails.
- You can send us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call 800-861-8582 before 1:30 pm on the Friday before your vacation week. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
If You Forgot to Register your Vacation.
We place our orders with our farmers for the upcoming week on Sunday. If you do not register a vacation by Saturday at 11:59 pm, we cannot give you vacation credits. We will have already ordered and paid for your food for the week. If you forgot to register your vacation week in time but know you're going to miss your stop, best bet is to call a friend or a neighbor and offer them your bag. All they have to do is come to any stop Wednesday through Saturday and give us your name. You (or a friend or a family member) can pick-up earlier or later than your usual pick-up date, as well. This LINK includes the list of our 20+ locations for Summer and this LINK includes the list of locations for Winter.
Hit The Beach now enjoy the credits later.
Your vacation will be available in your account after you return from your vacation week. The vacation credits will equal the value of one week's share (check/cash price). Your credits can be used towards the purchase of items in the online shop or on display at pick-up. Credits cannot be used to pay off a previous subscription/invoice balance or membership fee.
*Special note for Weekly Payment Plan members: The weekly payment will still process (it's part of the auto-pay processing logic), and you will receive store credits in return as the "refund" for the vacation week.*
Don't Wait too long!
You have 4 full weeks to use your vacation credit towards the purchase of more good food. You need to spend at least $1 of those credits within four weeks to maintain their full value. After four weeks, if you haven't touched them, your credits will only be worth 50% of their value. If you are planning a vacation during the last two weeks of the season, please let us know (via email) so we can make your credits available to you earlier. All vacation credits expire at the end of the current season.