SIGN UP EARLY & COMMIT TO LOCAL FARMERS
June 3 - October 31, 2020
- 22 weeks of local fruits and vegetables
- 20+ convenient pick-up locations
- Deliveries Wednesday through Saturday
- Small, Large & Mini weekly shares
- Omnivore, Vegetarian, Carnivore, and Vegan options
Large Vegetarian Bag in late August, 2018
"This is my third summer with Fresh Fork. I love the variety of fresh produce. I’ve subscribed to both the small and mini shares. Fresh Fork has inspired me to find ways to use new ingredients and I have found new favorites that I would not have otherwise tried. I love being able to support local farms, knowing where my food is coming from and being able to eat in season. And of course the food tastes so much better than conventional grocery store produce."- Brittany Ann
- Seven to ten locally-grown seasonal items per week
- Omnivore, Vegetarian or Vegan shares available
- Full Upfront ($638 total, $29/week) or Weekly Payment ($31/week, $682)
- Ten to sixteen locally-grown seasonal items per week.
- Omnivore or Vegetarian shares available
- Full Upfront ($990 total, $45/week) or Weekly Payment ($48/week, $1,056 total)
- Four to five locally-grown seasonal produce items per week
- Includes $220 FFM store credits
- Full Upfront ($682 total, $31/week) or Weekly Payment ($33/week, $726 total)
- Five pasture raised meat products per week: 1 beef cut, 2 pork cuts, 1 poultry cut, and 1 pantry item.
- Our take on the purchase of a side of beef or pork, divided into 11 pick ups
- Full Upfront ($675 total) or Weekly Payment ($30.68/week)
Each customer can take up to 4 weeks vacation from the program. When you return, the value of your bag will be added to your account as a credit. Use that credit to buy extras or place a Special Order. Credits cannot be applied towards a previous balance or used to pay for your subscription. Click here to read more.
Let us know when you sign up that you need to avoid certain foods, and we'll give you a substitution at the truck. Be sure to check out what's coming in your share and touch base with your Greeter when you pick up if there is an item you need to swap out. Exchanges can only be made if the item/food category (ex. gluten) is listed as an allergy.
For whatever reason, at whatever time, if our subscription doesn't work for you, we'll refund the remainder of your subscription-- all we need is one week's notice via email or phone call.
Example Summer Share Bags
Summer 2019, Week 15 – Small Vegetarian: Eggplant, Collards, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Hot Hungarian Peppers, Slicing Tomatoes, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Italian Plums, Butternut Squash
Summer 2018, Week 7 – Small Omnivore Bag: Young Potatoes, Blueberries, Candy Onion, Whole Chicken, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Beets, Snow Peas
Summer 2018, Week 11 – Vegan:– Green Peppers, Sweet Corn, Basil, Hot Hungarian Peppers, Eggplant, Carrots, Candy Onion, Spaghetti Squash, Tomatoes, Watermelon
Summer 2019, Week 6 – Large Omnivore Bag: – Lettuce, Candy Onion, Zucchini, Red Cabbage, Rainbow Chard, Celery, Young Potatoes, Whole Chicken, Pork Tenderloin, Tomatoes, Cherries, Collards
LOCALLY-GROWN & DELIVERED TO YOU
Everything comes from small, family-run farms within 75 miles of Cleveland. We deliver your share to your neighborhood-- we pack all the food up in our refrigerated trucks and drive to 20+ different pick up locations throughout the greater Cleveland area every week.
SHARE THE LOCAL FOOD LOVE!
Want to give the gift of local food? This is the perfect present for anyone in your life who loves to cook, wants to eat healthy and participate in their local food economy. To buy a gift certificate, just send us an email (info@freshforkmarket) to let us know the lucky recipient's name, their email address and how many weeks you'd like to buy for them.
GET YOUR SHARE & SHOP FOR EXTRAS
When you get to your stop, give your Greeter your name, they'll look up your account, and we'll hand you your share. Feel free to shop for extras while you wait, or buy them ahead online. Your weekly share arrives in a reusable bag-- bring it back each week and we'll trade you for a new bag, filled with this week's share.
EAT WITH THE SEASONS
We offer Omnivore, Vegetarian & Vegan Shares in multiple sizes. Each week is different, and you'll get to enjoy eating along with the changing harvests. We like to joke that the share starts out green (lots of leafy vegetables), gets colorful (tomatoes and berries), and ends down-right back breaking (squash, melons and cabbage).