BOGO Offer ends July 9th!
Reserve your 2 for 1 BOGO packages today! Purchase required for pick-up. Click HERE or the button above to sign up.
Fresh Fork Market is your connection to local Ohio farmers -- fresh, just-harvested produce & fruit, pasture raised meats & eggs, grass grazed dairy & more. We work with 100+ Ohio farmers within 75 miles of Cleveland. Each week we put together a grocery bag filled with all local foods that were just harvested earlier in the week. Our Summer Farm Share runs from June through October.
3 Sizes [Small, Large, Mini]
What's in the bag? The season starts out green with the first of the season's leafy vegetables & early summer fruit (strawberries!), then gets really colorful mid-season and ends heavy with late summer watermelons and early fall storage crops like squash, cabbage and potatoes.
Click HERE to see the bag contents from season's past.
Wednesday through Saturday options.
Full details HERE.
East: Beachwood, Bratenahl, Chagrin Falls, Cleveland Heights, Mayfield, Mentor, Shaker Heights, Solon
West: Lakewood, North Olmsted, Ohio City, Rocky River, Westlake
South: Akron, Brecksville, Copley, Hudson, Middleburg Heights, Strongsville
- 7 – 10 items
- Omnivore, Vegetarian or Vegan
- Our most popular share size – it’s great for individuals, couples & families alike. Many families like this as a base package & shop our online store for a la carte items for additional groceries each week.
- First time Fresh Forker? Start here. You can always add on extra items for the shop or upgrade to the large size mid-season.
- Omnivore share includes 1 pasture raised meat item per week
- Vegetarian & Vegan shares include additional produce, fruit and/or value-added items [eggs, cheese, grains, etc.] of similar value to the meat item for the week.
- 10 – 15 items per week
- The Small base package + a variety of extra veggies, fruits & value-added items. More variety than the Small, not necessarily more quantity of the same items.
- Add-ons may include additional protein or comparable high value item, a second fruit when in season, the first to get a new item [often times the first of a crop harvest when harvests are lighter]
- Large Vegetarian is the best value at Fresh Fork. It’s what many team members take home. It requires dedication in the kitchen.
- 4 – 5 produce items per week + $18 FFM Store Credits
- Our most customizable option that includes a mini base package of produce only items + store credits for a la carte shopping.
- A great intro package to ease into the regimen of caring for fresh vegetables & scratch cooking.
- What’s in the Store? Pasture raised meats [beef, chicken & pork] & eggs, grass grazed milk & yogurt, artisan cheeses, baked goods, canned goods, fermented foods, fresh produce / fruit, grains & beans & more.
3 SIZES -- SMALL, LARGE, MINI
3 FOOD PREFERENCES -- OMNIVORE, VEGETARIAN, VEGAN
20+ PICK-UP POINTS (details HERE)
Strongsville is on Thursdays from 3-6pm
WEEKLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE IF YOU JOIN FOR THE FULL SEASON!
[join for the whole season for extra savings!]
BAG CONTENTS FROM THE PAST --> HERE