BOGO Offer ends July 1st!
Reserve your 2 for 1 BOGO packages today! Purchase required for pick-up. Click HERE or the button above to sign up.
Fresh Fork Market is your connection to local Ohio farmers -- fresh, just-harvested produce & fruit, pasture raised meats & eggs, grass grazed dairy & more. We work with 100+ Ohio farmers within 75 miles of Cleveland. Each week we put together a grocery bag filled with all local foods that were just harvested earlier in the week. Our Summer Farm Share runs from June through October.
3 Sizes [Small, Large, Mini]
What's in the bag? The season starts out green with the first of the season's leafy vegetables & early summer fruit (strawberries!), then gets really colorful mid-season and ends heavy with late summer watermelons and early fall storage crops like squash, cabbage and potatoes.
Click HERE to see the bag contents from season's past.
- 7 – 10 items
- Omnivore, Vegetarian or Vegan
- Our most popular share size – it’s great for individuals, couples & families alike. Many families like this as a base package & shop our online store for a la carte items for additional groceries each week.
- First time Fresh Forker? Start here. You can always add on extra items for the shop or upgrade to the large size mid-season.
- Omnivore share includes 1 pasture raised meat item per week
- Vegetarian & Vegan shares include additional produce, fruit and/or value-added items [eggs, cheese, grains, etc.] of similar value to the meat item for the week.
- 10 – 15 items per week
- The Small base package + a variety of extra veggies, fruits & value-added items. More variety than the Small, not necessarily more quantity of the same items.
- Add-ons may include additional protein or comparable high value item, a second fruit when in season, the first to get a new item [often times the first of a crop harvest when harvests are lighter]
- Large Vegetarian is the best value at Fresh Fork. It’s what many team members take home. It requires dedication in the kitchen.
- 4 – 5 produce items per week + $18 FFM Store Credits
- Our most customizable option that includes a mini base package of produce only items + store credits for a la carte shopping.
- A great intro package to ease into the regimen of caring for fresh vegetables & scratch cooking.
- What’s in the Store? Pasture raised meats [beef, chicken & pork] & eggs, grass grazed milk & yogurt, artisan cheeses, baked goods, canned goods, fermented foods, fresh produce / fruit, grains & beans & more.
3 SIZES -- SMALL, LARGE, MINI
3 FOOD PREFERENCES -- OMNIVORE, VEGETARIAN, VEGAN
20+ PICK-UP POINTS (details HERE)
Strongsville is on Thursdays from 3-6pm
WEEKLY PAYMENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE IF YOU JOIN FOR THE FULL SEASON!
[join for the whole season for extra savings!]
BAG CONTENTS FROM THE PAST --> HERE