Thanks to Debby S. who brought this to the 2015 Customer Appreciation BBQ!
- 2 zucchini (3 cups) grated
- 1/2 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 4 oz. (1 cup) finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup pancake or other baking mix*.
- Dash of garlic powder
Mix all ingredients together. Spread in a well-greased 13 x 9 pan.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
For a homemade baking mix, try 1 cup flour, 1/2 tbsp baking powder & 1/3 tsp salt
Leave a Comment